Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged - thanks Cheryl!

4 places I go often:
To work
Ray's Grocery
Excel Drugs, to pick up my mom's prescriptions
WalMart

4 people who email regularly:
I have none.
My family has transferred to blogs.
All I get is spam.
Lots telling me how I can enlarge a part of the human anatomy that I don't even have!

4 places I love to eat:
The Lucky Thai Elephant - yum!
Sada's Sushi
Applebee's - none near me
In-n-Out!

4 places I'd rather be:
Mesa, Arizona
Hermiston, Oregon
Vancouver, WA
able to time-travel, to the past

4 TV shows I watch:
Lost
Medium
Eli Stone
Ghost Whisperer

4 people I tag:
Ericka
Pauline
Dr. Matt
Samara - 'cause she never updates her blog!!

2 comments:

Ericka said...

I have another tag from Alicia that I need to do.

Mama C. said...

It was so nice to hear from you again, sweetie pie. Please know that I'm ALWAYS here for you.... a gentle shoulder to cry on, an ear to listen, and my big ole' mama arms to offer a hug.

Sometimes, in all of our constant nurturing, we forget that WE'RE humans too... and we need a bit of nurturing, as well. I know it's a lot easier said than done, but try to take at least a LITTLE time for YOU each day, okay? Even if it means locking yourself in the bathrom and reading for 15 minutes a day! :)

Hugs to you, my friend,

Cheryl