Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Blog Has Been Disconnected

I made my blog private today, just to see if anyone noticed. Ericka did and called me. I just got tired of writing and checking and nothing ever being there from the rest of the family. Ericka has blogged and I LOVE that. (She didn't even complain about the bullwhip lashing, Chrissy!) I got addicted to getting to hear from you all. I guess it was more fun for you when it was new. Being home, I don't have as many distractions. I just got tired of being disappointed that no one was adding to their blog and no one was leaving notes. I must be a high maintenance blogger.

I decided that if I was just writing to myself, there was no point of having "open to the public." So I made it private. Now I'm repenting. I still miss reading our little notes and daily events.

Note to self: Get a life!
Get well enough that you can have "a life."

1 comment:

Ericka said...

Thank you for letting us read it again! I check blogs several times a day too.