Monday, July 7, 2008

This is for you Ericka!

Here's our little office area. I have all my files set up behind the couch and it works great.
This is what it looks like from the doorway. You can't see the files and drawers. I still have some of craft stuff. What would I do without something to occupy my hands?.
Here's how we set up the bed. It's not perfect, but it's okay for now. The will be changes as we settle in.
The closet works great. It fits the room well. I can't wait until we get the baskets from Ikea to finish the inside.
Here's our view from the desk. Chrissy - do you recognise what is hanging in the window? I have to get new flowers to put in it.

3 comments:

Ericka said...

It looks really great! You guys have done a great job and the space seems perfect for your "areas". I know it's got to be hard going from a full house down to this as "your" space, but I think you have done a great job! Everything looks very organized and looks like it would feel like home. I think I would be comfortable there. It has a welcoming feel, from what I can tell from the picture. can't wait to see it. Now how about that new TV?

Chrissy said...

Yay! I agree with Ericka, it looks great! When Matt and I get there, will we be allowed to come up and watch a movie with you guys or something? And I do recognize the thing hanging! I hope you have enjoyed it! I love you!

Coastalgrannie said...

Tom's rule is that anyone under 50 has to be strip searched before they are allowed upstairs. Still want to watch a movie????