Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Our New Home

Now we can start concentrating on getting settled into our new location. We have plenty to work on. I will share pictures as we get things set up. My little "Tommy-Homemaker" has already done a lot and I like how he has organized the room. This is our living area.

We moved the entertainment center to the opposite wall and Tom re-framed all the pictures we had on the walls of our old living room and put them there. We don't have much empty wall space up here because of all the windows.

This Psycho's view from HIS window! He loves his new location, except the crows flying by the window scare him. He is very happy to be safe in his cage!

3 comments:

Arya said...

I never feel moved until my photographs of family and friends are up on the walls. It's one of the first things I put up and the last thing that gets taken down.

Congratulations on your move being over - now you can relax and start to settle in.

Ericka said...

Wow! It looks great! Can't wait to see the rest of it. I think the white blinds you want will look really good too.

Chrissy said...

I love it and can't wait to see the other areas! Also, I was thinking that white blinds probably look better because you have that white closet door. Right now, that is pretty much the only white thing in there and it really stands out. White blinds would probably help that. Is that what you were thinking since Ericka mentioned that you wanted white blinds?