Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Grrrrr - Doing it AGAIN!

A- Attached or Single? Attached, happily. Very.

B- Best Friend? My Hubby. Don't really have any girl friends. I always got along better with guys and getting married really cut down on my "friend base."

C- Cake or pie? Pie! Pecan, Peach

D- Day of choice? Sundays - absolutely.

E- Essential Item? I originally said my computer, but actually, I think it's my scriptures. How's that for a turn-around, kids???

F- Favorite Color? Blue and green, like where I live.

G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms, totally. And I go with Ericka, sour are the best!

H- Hometown? I consider Lenexa, KS my home town. Actually born in Kansas City, MO, but lived in Lenexa until I was seven or eight. Moved to CA and lived there the longest. Would never claim it as home. Have no desire to even visit it again. Like my kids, I love Oregon. Wish I had lived here all my life.

I- Favorite Indulgence? Tillamook Chocolate Peanut Butter or Rocky Road Ice cream, with pretzels.

J- January or July? Can't choose. Have kids born in both months.

K- Kids? I have four - girl, boy, girl, girl - natural kids. Tom has one son. Together we have "adopted" one daughter, emotionally. There are several others that we wish were ours and have "adopted," as well.

L- Life isn't complete without? My husband and my children and the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

M- Marriage date? Which one? 11-27-1976 (to my kid's dad); 2-14-93 (to my sweet Tom); and Sept 28, 1998 (to Tom, again. Yeah - it's a long story...

N- Number of brothers and sisters? I actually have a half-brother that I met only once, about 30 years ago. I always wished I had grown up with siblings.

O- Oranges or Apples? I love both, but I am crazy about Cara Cara Oranges! Apples? If I could always eat them fresh off the tree, I'd never eat anything else. We get REALLY good ones here in the Pacific Northwest.

P- Phobia and fears? I'm scared of heights and maybe rats. Have discovered that I am a little claustrophobic

Q- Quote? "No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave." — Calvin Coolidge

R- Reason to smile? Every time I see God's hand in my life - which

S- Season of choice? Spring! I LOVE the flowers of spring. And it means winter is OVER!

T- Tag three people? I tagged my girls - Ericka, Chrissy, Samara, Emily and Heather

U- Unknown fact about me? I can't remember what I wrote last time. I would like to travel around in an RV and see all the places I've always wanted to go. I think there must be gypsy blood in me somewhere. I LOVE to travel.

V- Vegetable? Broccoli, corn-on-the-cob, asparagus, artichokes. I don't think I have ever met a veggie I didn't like!

W- Worst habit? Worrying about stuff and then eating to feel better

X- Ray or Ultrasound? Don't really care.

Y- Your favorite food? THAI! Positively. Am really addicted to fresh mangoes and sticky rice - YUM!

Z- Zodiac sign? Pisces!

No comments: