Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tagged

No - I'm not even going to ask again. If you WANT to accept the challenge, cool. If not, cool.

Have you ever told anyone you were okay when you really weren't?
Sure, and they believed me.

Who was the last person to call you?
My oldest daughter. We talk every day.

What are you looking forward to?
Having my kids visit from Utah!

Do you consider yourself spoiled?
Used to be, not so much now. Have to work on that….

Did you sing today?
I’ve barely even spoken.

When's the last time you cried?
Saturday.

Ever given it all to someone who walked away?
More times than I wish were true.

Something random?
Quote by Mae West: “I used to be Snow White, but I drifted.”

What is one thing you miss about your past?
Playing with my kids.

Do you miss anyone?
I miss lots of people – every day.

Who do you trust the most?
The Lord, then my hubby.

What color is your hair?
I’ve become quite “roan.” Auburn and gray

Are you too forgiving?
Now this is something I have NEVER accomplished – wish It were true.

Olive Garden is?
Too far away – we’re talking about a two hour drive. We live on the edge of the world.


Do you have trust issues?
Is the Pope Catholic? Boy, howdy…

Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
I wish the sun were out – it’s foggy.
Don’t want to go to work.
I’m hungry.

Does anyone hate you for no reason?
Don’t think so – I’m SURE I gave them good reasons.

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Absolutely. And I’m grateful that I can’t. There are events in my past I would change forever, BUT they made me what I am today. I wouldn’t change that. Past events shape our present and character. Not crazy about how it happened, but am pretty happy with how it turned out.

Who made you laugh today?
My son. It’s his birthday and I called him. Talking to him always makes me happy.

Are you lonely?
A little. I’m in a weird place. I’m not sure what I am feeling. I’m kind of in neutral.

One thing you would change?
I’d change my mom – she would be cured of Alzheimer’s.

Who was the last person you gave up on?
I don’t give up on people. I turn them over to the Lord. He can handle ANY body!

If you could pack up and move, would you?
Bite your tongue! I’m not even totally UN-packed….

When was the last time you laughed really hard?
Along time – I miss that. It was my hubby and I in the car and I had to pull over because we were laughing so hard. We were feeding off each other. I’d just look at him and start laughing all over again. And him too. It was great!

Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
I can think of at least a dozen places – and most would be to see someone I miss. Alaska would be just for me.

Has anyone ever told you lately that they would always be there for you?
My hubby doesn’t have to say it. He does it. Over and over. I’m lucky. Others HAVE said it and not done it.

Does anyone like you?
Gosh, I hope so.

Are your parents divorced?
Yep – since I was eighteen months old. Mom remarried when I was 18 and my step-dad died eight years ago.

Do you fall for people easily?
“Fall”? Not a chance. I don’t give my friendships easily.

Do you love people easily?
Once you are in my heart, it’s forever. I don’t give friendships easily, but once I commit, it’s for always.

Would you ever get a tattoo?
Nope. Never even tempted.

What's your mood?
BLAH. Just woke up.

Where were you an hour ago?
In bed, sleeping.

If you took a drug test would you pass it?
It would come back clean.

Did you enjoy your weekend?
Which one? I remember a weekend I enjoyed, it just wasn’t this month.

When's the last time you ran?
I barely WALK!

Do you like your first name?
I do now. I liked my middle name better when I was younger, so I gave it to my youngest daughter. I wouldn’t give any one else my first name. I like that my first and middle names means “little Christian.”

Are you jealous of anyone right now?
~ Margaret Meade once said, "Jealousy doesn't prove how much you love someone; it proves how insecure you are." I like that quote. It’s true. And I HAVE struggled with jealousy.

Do you regret doing something today?
Maybe getting out of bed…..

Last person you told a secret to?
If I’m told a secret, I don’t tell anyone. It’s a secret. If I HAVE a secret, I don’t tell anyone because I want it to STAY a secret. I told you I have trust issues….

Whats irritating you right now?
That I only have five hours before I have to go to work, and I have about eight hours of things to do.

Is there anyone that you hate?
Honestly, no. I’ve worked hard at this. Holding grudges is like eating rat poison and expecting the rats to die. The only person you are hurting is yourself.

When you're walking, do you stop to drink?
No. I’m lucky enough to be walking. If I stop, I’m done.

Do you believe that if you want something bad enough you'll get it?
Yes. But you have to be careful what you ask for. You might get it. I’ve always had prayers answered, and but sometimes realized I was praying for the WRONG thing. Now I always include, “thy will be done.” I trust Him.

Kill or be killed?
I would lay down my life for my family and would lay down another’s life if they were jeopardizing their safety.

Break someone’s heart or have your heart broken?
As far as I know, I’m usually the one whose heart gets broken.

Who was the last person you hugged?
My hubby, this morning.

What would you do if you opened up your front door to a dead body?
Check for ID – it might be mine.

Done anything you regret so far in life?
As I mentioned before – I regret a lot. But I also believe that everything happens for a purpose. I choose to trust the Lord. My mom has a saying, “If He brings you to it; He will bring you through it.” I wish I could have learned certain lessons differently, but I’m grateful for the lessons.

Are you thinking of someone right now?
~ Every single day.

What are you about to do?
Go down and check on Mom. Eat breakfast. Clean the guest room for my kids! (Smile)

1 comment:

Samara Staker said...

I really liked reading this!! Thanks!