Friday, July 11, 2008

Moon Set


This is one of the things I LOVE about being on the coast. It is one of my favorite things. It doesn't happen every month, but the moon is setting at the right time this month and there aren't any clouds to block it. I didn't take these pictures. I don't have a night time photo option on my camera, like my daughter does. I did a Google search and picked a couple that looked most like what I saw on my way home tonight. Moonlight on the ocean is just beautiful! It lights the waves and make a whole beacon of light back out to sea. A silver highway to the horizon. Very romantic.

2 comments:

Arya said...

what lovely images. I miss those moments captured while driving along the coast to home.

Samara Staker said...

Very pretty pictures and they do remind me of being home. We don't get nights like that here in Utah....But not having an ocean here can effect that.