Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Move is OVER!

I had to work the day shift Monday because all the other operators were not going to be there. Three went on vacation the same week (???!!) There are only six fulltime employees, so we are spread pretty thin. The fourth guy had a doctor's appointment yesterday, so there were only two of us.

Tom and I worked on the house Saturday from 10 AM until 8 PM. All we had left was to load mop the kitchen and hallway on our way out, and load the cleaning stuff. We were just to tired Saturday to finish it. We worked in the yard and the house and were really dragging by the time we left. So, we went back there yesterday after I got off work. It only took about an hour.Grand Central Pizza is another Waldport icon. It gets the most tourist traffic of any eating place in Waldport.
And that includes US! Pizza was our reward for a job well done! Grandma loves pizza but it isn't something she will order for herself. She looks forward to us bring it home. She ate THREE pieces!

2 comments:

Arya said...

I love Grand Centrals pizza and miss it!

Chrissy said...

Mmmmmmm.....Grand Central Pizza. I feel a splurge coming on when Matt and I are there!