Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tom Got the Camera Again

It get dark so early now. It's dark by 5:30pm. That means a LOT of time indoors in the evening....we sometimes get a little bored watching TV with Mom. Tom fights back...


I had just re-charged my camera battery and took it downstairs at dinner. Tom took the camera and next thing I knew - I had the following shots.... Doesn't he have beautiful eyes?!


I don't know - I think I like this shot better than the nostril shot. What do YOU think?

He got his hair cut today and a beard trim. Coleen always brings out the perfect shape. He's wearing it shorter this winter. Lots of gray...AWESOME!

She got the hair trimmed back on his upper lip - it was starting to crawl in. Now you can see his teeth.


We tried something new. We took a picture of the cupboards through the binoculars. (Did I mention how bored we have been?)


This was my Mom's reaction to our adventures. Good thing she has a good sense of humor.

No comments: