Friday, November 21, 2008

Tagged

I got this one from Arya - you may be sorry you asked!
Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag.

Here are 7 random things about me:
1. My toe is getting better.


2. I've just about finished a new afghan. I really like the colors in this one. Don't know who I'm giving it to yet.

3. I know where there is a Shih-tsu about to have puppies!

4. I like to play "Guess This Hymn" with Tom when we clean the chapel. The branch has a computer piano, with hymns programmed into it. Tom will pick a hymn and play a few notes and I try to guess the name.

5. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. It isn't commercialized. It requires no presents. It just a time to be thankful and count your blessings. It is family oriented.

6. I'm starting to like cooking again.

7. I like playing Stronghold on the computer.

No comments: