Friday, October 31, 2008

We're Going to be SEALED!

We got our letter saying that we can go to the temple and have our marriage made eternal! We don't know when we go yet, since we want all our kids to be there. We DO know where we will be "sealed" - the Columbia River Temple, in southeastern Washington.

It was built while we lived in that area. My son worked for the contractor who supplied materials for a while. We were able to get pebbles that would go into the foundation and write our name names on them. They, then, became part of this building's foundation. It was the first temple Tom ever got to go through a tour before it was dedicated. We sat in the celestial room and told each other that was where we wanted to be sealed. It was the first temple dedication that Tom got to attend.

2 comments:

Ericka said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I'll have to find someone to watch the kids so that Jared & I can go.

Samara Staker said...

I'm so happy for you guys!!! It's amazing and I can't wait to be there! I love you guys to so and I'm proud of you guys!