Saturday, October 11, 2008

Coming Back


I feel like I am climbing out of a deep hole.

They say you never really appreciate something until you loose it. So it is with health and energy. I got knocked down pretty hard by an upper respiratory infection. I guess coming on top of my already weakened system, it hit me hard.

My lack of entries isn't lack of desire, it was just lack of energy. It wasn't until I started feeling better that I realized HOW hard I had felt. For the first time in a week, I feel almost like myself.

I have several things to post, but won't be able to do so until later today. We have a baptism to go to this morning. There is a an older couple in our branch (congregation) who live part-time in Arizona and part-time here. (We call them snowbirds) They have been coming for several years. She is a member and he isn't, but he always comes with her. Well, he is getting baptism this morning. Such a NICE man, I'm really happy for them.

Will write more later today.

1 comment:

Ericka said...

Yeah! You made a post!