Thursday, October 16, 2008

Another Tag - My Elite Eight

My eight favorite TV shows:
1. Eli Stone
2. Lost
3. Medium
4. Ghost Whisperer
5. Without a Trace
6. CSI - New york
7. Law & Order
8. Cold Case

My eight favorite restaurants:
1. Lucky Thai - in Newport
2. Cafe Rio - in Utah
3. Applebees
4. Olive Garden
5. BJ's Pizza - in Portland
6. In & Out Burgers
7. Tidal Raves - in Depot Bay, OR
8. Matt's Breakfast - in Phoenix, AZ

Eight things that happened yesterday:
1. I weighed five pounds less than normal
2. I went to the hospital
3. We had a beautiful sunny day.
4. I was looking forward to solid food, but didn't get to have any.
5. I watched the presidental debate.
6. I talked to Ericka.
7. I talked to Matthew
8. I opened boxes from Matt that had parts for my new computer.

Eight things I am looking forward to:
1. Matt coming out to visit
2. Lost coming back on TV
3. Matt & Chrissy's visit at Christmas
4. Feeling energetic again
5. The days getting longer again.
6. Thanksgiving
7. Eating pizza tomorrow (sad, isn't it?)
8. Driving into the valley to see the leaves

Eight things I love about fall
1. The colors on the hills
2. The crisp cool nights
3. The chipmunks storing seeds for winter
4. Thanksgiving
5. Pumpkins
6. Family get-togethers
7. Watching the sun change position in the west
8. Halloween

Eight things on my wish list
1. That my mom didn't have Alzheimers
2. I was more positive
3. I could see into the future
4. I could go to Mesa again
5. I lived on a farm
6. Clare didn't hurt so much when she walks
7. All my family lived close enough to have Sunday dinners together
8. I had friends to do things with

No comments: