Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I was wrong.


I am now wisdom-tooth-less.

My dentist thought we might just as soon do all the work in one day. That could be because I had cancelled a couple appointments already, due to getting the bronchitis. Actually, the tooth pulling was the lesser of the ordeals. It was ready to come out and didn't give us any problems. I'm not even having that much pain tonight from that.

The two fillings were something else. They were in the middle of my right lower jaw. My dentist had to give me about five shots to deaden it. I guess my nerves run different than most folks. This has happened to me before. The shot sights are VERY sore tonight and that side of my face is a little swollen.

The good news? I am DONE for six months! All needed dental work done!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

That was probably a surprise, but I'm sure you're probably relieved it was all done and taken care of in one shot. I know I would have truly liked that.

Ericka said...

Hope you feel better soon.