Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Grandkids - Part Three

This was Brenna's first Christmas as a walking participant. She got a bear quilt.

She LOVED it. Every time it was spread out, she climbed on it. And loved to be wrapped up in it.



Her personality is really coming out! As Jared said, "It's not always a good thing...she's got a temper!" She's also quite a clown!

Her favorite food group? CANDY! Anyone's. She kept finding the big suckers that her aunt and uncle from New Zealand sent them.



Unfortunately, the sucker she found wasn't always hers! And a war would result... Taking candy from a baby is NOT an easy thing! Jared could actually lift her off the chair before he could get it away from her! And when he did - you should have heard the protest!

She's a happy little girl! And SO quick! Keeping things out of her reach and notice kept me on my toes! And she would laugh the whole time she was running circles around me!
She doesn't like shoes! Truly MY granddaughter!

And her little fingers - here she is signing part of her Christmas presents - "Baby signing times." She wanted to watch her video. She learned the sign for "down" which proved very helpful in getting out of her high chair!

She didn't understand what the trip to P.I.R. was all about. But she had a great time! Barefoot. I tried to cover her with her new quilt and she would laugh and kick it off.

I have three other grand-kids in Utah. Thought I would be able to see them the weekend after Christmas when we all were at the temple. The weather changed that. Would love to see what their Christmas was like.

2 comments:

Ericka said...

You got some really cute pics of the kids.

Chrissy said...

Oh she looks so cute. I really wish I could have been there to see the kids and how much they have grown in personality and everything else. I love Brenna!