Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Tag

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.

Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, & try not to be a SCROOGE! Copy this entire post & paste onto your own new post! Change all the answers so they apply to you. Then tag a bunch of people you know....Tis the Season to be NICE!



1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I like wrapping paper . I have made my own.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real - love the smell! Hate the mess...

3. When do you put up the tree? We haven't had a tree for two or three years - hmmm...

4. When do you take the tree down? Well, since we haven't put one up...

5. Do you like Egg Nog? Love homemade, not store bought.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my Tiny Tears doll, or the green rocking chair I kept until I was almost 50.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My mom. Definitely my mom.

8. Easiest person to buy for? The grand kids - and the most fun

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Several - I LOVE nativity sets! Sent little ones to my big grand kids this year.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? You are supposed to send Christmas cards?

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Doesn't apply - never had a bad one.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? "It's a wonderful life" w/Jimmy Stewart. And "A Christmas Carol" with George C. Scott

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I believe in Christmas all year long. I give when there is a need. I don't wait for December.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies - absolutely. Sugar, snicker doodles, Mexican wedding cookies

16. Lights on the tree? The more the better - multi-colored

17. Favorite Christmas song? "O Holy Night"

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I like both. Probably traveling better than staying home.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Nope! Won;t even try.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star


21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Open Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The idea that you have to buy buy buy to make everyone happy on Christmas and I hate that Jesus has been mostly forgotten and Santa Claus has taken over and the fact that most Christmas cards don't say Christmas....I could go on and on.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I don't really go for the colors themes. I like tree like we had when the kids were little, an eclectic blend of homemade, Hallmark, and holiday emblems.

24. Favorite Christmas dinner? One that is spent with family, love & laughter. The food doesn't matter.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Time with my family.

No comments: