Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More Necklaces

I'm sure I'll get tired of this soon - but I've got about a dozen necklaces so far. Tom asked me what I am going to do with them. I don't know. It's like my afghans. I just make them.

This one is more feminine. It has silver spacers, crystal and pale purple beads with a matte wine-colored square bead. I really like how it turned out. The photo doesn't show it's true color.




I tried to adjust the brightness - but it still isn't a true representation. The colors are very subtle.

I bought some fluorite beads several weeks ago and wasn't sure what I wanted to do with them. I liked the color and they are supposed to react under black light. WalMart had some findings on sale and I got these bead frames. I really like how this one turned out as well. It's a little heavy due to the fluorite.













No comments: