Monday, March 30, 2009

Homecoming

Given the chance for a road trip and visiting California, the only thing I was concerned about was - are you ready for this? My bulbs! I was half afraid I would miss their full blooming, after all the time I have waited. Did it keep me from going - obviously not!

BUT - I couldn't wait to see what they looked like when we drove into the driveway. And this is what I found!









I was SO happy! There are advantages to the cool weather and cloudy skies on the coast. It makes spring last longer. I will definitely do this again this fall! What a payoff! And the tulips are up, but haven't bloomed yet! Their buds are huge, though! Chrissy - spring WILL come there. Wish I could send this to you.

2 comments:

Ericka said...

So Pretty!

Arya said...

such lovely color to come home to! Today we had sideways rain that reminded me of the coast...it's always a pleasure to read your blog because it reminds me of what I am missing...THE OCEAN and all the subtle colors!