Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ah-oh....


I am going to my first bead and gem show this coming weekend. I'm so excited. (No - the picture isn't real. It's my son-in-law teasing me about my new obcess - oops - hobby....)


Moara ( the lady I met when we visited Frances and Alice) gave me a beading magazine and fliers to upcoming beads shows nationally. She said the selection and bargains were amazing. There are three in Oregon this year. I missed the first one and the next one is in Hillsboro this weekend. Just what I need - MORE beads! (I can't wait!!)


Guess we're going to see the grand kiddos! Have an early Easter with them (this is their spring break week). suggested, since it is conference weekend that we make it a Grandma's Easter and the REAL one will come later!


Tom found a Spider man Easter pail for Cayden. (Isn't that just the most obscene thing ever? Celebrating the Savior's resurrection with Spidie???) Of course we bought it. Now he will get to see Cayden's reaction! We went more traditional with the girls' baskets.

No comments: