Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Quiet Book

Making the first quiet book was fun - after it was all done. Now that I have one under my belt, I have a better idea of what will work and what won't. I had several patterns that I didn't get done in the first one. My mom has lots of notions and so what does all that add up to? The courage to try again!

Page one: A counting page. It has a marine theme. I found the cutest little buttons - crabs, starfishes, fishies, and silver seals. The single button will be an airplane - Coast Guard, supposedly.



Page two: A peek-a-boo page. You move the mittens down and...



There is a little girl, who will have a ribbon in her hair to practice tying.



It's only sketched now. I will color it in and take another picture of it later. For a little reader, they could just practice playing peek-a-boo.

No comments: