Thursday, January 8, 2009

Five things Tag

I wasn't tagged, but I did it anyway. I read it on Chrissy's blog and thought it would be fun to do. I tag anyone whom is likewise moved.

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Living in St. Helens, Oregon
2. Working graveyard shift
3. Making beads for girl's camp
4. Working for the City of Portland's Wastewater Plant
5. Enjoying our bird, cat, dog and guinea pigs

5 Things on my to do list for today:
1. Have plumber look at Mom's toilet
2. Replace caulking around roll-in shower
3. Go back to Weight Watchers
4. Get estimates regarding house's settling problem
5. Work on my journal entries

5 things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Buy a house with some acreage
2. Donate to church educational fund
3. Establish college fund for all grand children
4. Go to Alaska
5. Buy camping supplies for the stake

5 Places I have lived:
1. Cortland, NY
2. Hanksville, UT
3. St Helens, OR
4. Rowland Heights, CA
5. Lenexa, KS

5 jobs I have held:
1. Cost Accounting Clerk
2. Accounts Receivable Clerk, NASA, Moffet Field, CA
3. Wastewater Operator
4. Admitting Clerk, on Ortho Ward
5. Driver in Auto Auction

No comments: