Monday, January 12, 2009

Bead Crochet

I tried combining two of the things I like to play with - beads and crochet. I tried this with Tom's discarded fish line. I thought it might work like those "floating necklaces" I've seen. It's different, but I really like how it looks.


They kind of remind me of Christmas lights. Maybe this would work for your ID badges, too, Samara, Chrissy? It's 20 lb line and has a little built in stretch because of the crochet stitch. What do you think?




The shot below is a necklace I tried making for Faith. I like how it twists.


I made myself a key chain holder, so I could find my keys easier in my bag.

And this little girl's bracelet. I'll have to see if the button/loop fastening works or not.


3 comments:

Ericka said...

Faith likes the new one that you did!

Coastalgrannie said...

Good - next one I make is hers.

Chrissy said...

I love them, they look really cool!