Monday, June 16, 2008

Moving Weak, Oops...week

We're down to the last four days. Today I resorted things I had put into boxes before Heather and the kids came. Doesn't sound productive, but it was. I was much more inclined to organize than just get things into boxes. I also have a better idea of what I actually want to take with me, what I am ready to let go of, and what I can live without for a while.

We have boxes stacked in different places in the house because they are going To different locations during the move. Right now reminds me of moving to Oregon. Chrissy, Samara and I packed and packed. We stacked the boxes in the living room as we got them filled. By the time we were ready for the moving truck, we had lost about half of our living room - ceiling to floor. It was ALL boxes.

Just learned that this weekend - our moving weekend - is the summer festival weekend for our town. Beachcomber Days. Oh, Hooray....

1 comment:

Ericka said...

I love the picture!