Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Master of PhotoShop!!

These are the products of my wonderful son-in-law, Matt! He is AMAZING! For my birthday this year, he put me in my favorite TV show - and snuck in there with me! I FEEL "Lost" a lot, but now I have proof!










This was my Mother's Day card this year. Tom & I look forwald to getting our card from him each year. On Father's Day, the first thing Tom did when we got home was go turn on the computer and check his email!

This was what I got this morning! I KNEW I would be seeing it again - sometime, in some form. Just didn't know it would be this soon. I'm so grateful to him. Having him around has made me more playful with pictures. I've ALWAYS hated having my picture taken. As a mom, I made sure I was good with the camera, because if you are TAKING the pictures, you don't have to BE IN the pictures. But seeing he and Chrissy photo-document everything, stage jokes for the camera, play with images - it has been good for me. Thanks, Matt, for adding a little more humor it my life. We all need that!

1 comment:

Ericka said...

That is hilarious!!! I love the whole family one!!!