Saturday, July 4, 2009

Under Construction

Samara sent me some beads - and what I love about having someone else pick out beads is that is expands my imagination. I would never have had the nerve to buy one of the pendants - but she sent me two. This darker one...

( And this is what I came up with for the earrings - to go with it...)





This is my favorite - I think it must be a fire agate. I found some smaller beads that went so well with it...

And these are the earring I made:

These were the result of components I cannibalized from some other projects -




These also - they are a deep teal with silver. I need to work on how I can represent them by pictures better....


I tried some bracelets with the natural beads I have had for a while. I got them in a "grab-bag" purchase at Salvation Army. Has to be a way to use them...

I used the "tube-type" in the "right angle" stitch and actually like the result. Mixing them with round beads wasn't too bad!


So - Samara - there is your preview into your next package. I think you will like what I found to go with your beads.

No comments: