Sunday, June 21, 2009

Roadhouse 101 - Lincoln City

Happy Father's Day, Tom!

I gave him his choice of eating out anywhere he wanted - like he did for me on Mother's Day. He picked a place in Lincoln City we have been talking about going to for quite a while...Roadhouse 101. It's a casual, fun place with road department accessories on the walls. Peanuts in buckets on the tables ...

Tom appreciated their choice in containers!

The shells went on the floor when you were done with them.

I picked spareribs - St. Louis style.

Tom chose a 16 oz. rib eye - is anyone surprised????

Mom enjoyed the outing and tried their fish and chips and enjoyed them. She refused my offer of a photo of her plate!! Poor Mom - what she puts up with!

Happy Father's Day all!
Heavenly Father - I love thee!

1 comment:

Arya said...

We have a Texas Roadhouse in Boise and I just love going there, it's casual and rustic and has ooober good food and they too have the peanuts in a bucket where you throw the shells on the floor. (the kids love that)

Looks like you guys had a great father's day.