Thursday, April 12, 2012

I Crochet...a lot

I found this crochet pattern book last year.  It called for using crochet thread and I found it difficult to handle, due to my arthritis.  So, I switched to sports weight  and worsted weight yarn and matched the needle to get a nice tight stitch.  I love the size and the patterns work up so cute!  My grand-kids have just loved them.  I have made several of the monkey, elephant.  The giraffe is loved by everyone who sees it - even the UPS clerk when I shipped a batch off to my daughter in Washington - but my grandson is the only one who has one, so far.




The next batch of animals came from this Leisure Arts Booklet.  I love them!  The lion and the hippo are my favorites!!




I LOVE this little guy!!




My newest critter is this little guy.  I found the pattern on-line and have made four of them so far.  Such a cute pattern and I'm grateful to Demostrative for sharing it!  My little girls loved him....their moms too.

No comments: