Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Momentum


Great beginning to a new week - Tom made pancakes for me this morning - with eggs! Tummy! Hey, I could get used to Mondays like this!
Also found a home for our old green recliner. This was the first BIG present I ever got Tom, and I bought it from the store Matt was managing at the time. That was about 10 years ago. It doesn't get to see the Promised Land. It has to stay in Oregon, but with a very nice family.
Bye, Big Green.
Brought another load from the storage unit today. Found all our "faith-promoting" pictures! There were so many paintings in my Mom's house that we couldn't hang them when we moved in. I LOVE my pictures of the Savior and look forward to hanging them in our new home. I can have my "family proclamation," "living Christ," and temple pictures back up! I love the Spirit they bring into the house. Now I have lots of paintings and photos to hang. Need walls, lol.

No comments: